Post 3: Posted by Matthew Bulpitt on Tuesday, Sep 01, 2009 at 17:48

Bulpitt's can do either - Thanks Andy

Post 2: Posted by Colin Wouldham on Tuesday, Sep 01, 2009 at 10:37

Wouldhams can do either.

Post 1: Posted by Andy Redman on Tuesday, Sep 01, 2009 at 08:57

My apologies, but it is now not possible to hold the club dinner on the proposed date of 23 October. We have the option of returning to the original date of 16 October or booking 6 November and I would be very grateful if you could indicate which of these dates you would prefer. We need to make this decision BY THURSDAY OF THIS WEEK and so a prompt response would be much appreciated.